Search Engine Optimization Companies
There are tens of thousands of search engine optimization companies. How will you know which search engine optimization companies are the best? There are several websites out there that supposedly rate search engine optimization companies. Let’s see, where is the profit in that for those sites? Could such rating website per chance be owned by a certain search engine optimization company that is mysteriously ranked as the #1 search engine optimization company in the country? Or, are those SEO company rating sites emailing SEO companies and asking them for money, and whoever gets paid gets higher rankings?
No matter what you see on the Internet, you should be suspicious and investigate. You should investigate what you are reading right now on this page! There are so many shenanigans online that one can lose track of every type of shenanigan out there.
Here is how you know you are dealing with the best search engine optimization companies, you will be able to Google for them with a whole host of keywords and bring them up. You somehow landed on this site. That means we have done a great job in SEOing out page. If a search engine optimization company can get themselves ranked higher in the organic (or objective) Google search results, then they warrant getting a phone call from you to see if they can convince you to let them SEO your site for you!
Here is a list of questions you should ask to all the search engine optimization companies that you call:
- How long have you been in the SEO business? (if less than 12 years, pass)
- Can you provide testimonials of your work, where the site owner can be contacted? (if no, pass)
- Do you outsource your SEO work or is it all done in-house? (if they outsource ,pass)
- Can you explain the difference between Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird Google ranking algorithms? (If they stumble, pass)
- What is their rating with the BBB? (If B- or less, pass)
- Do they use automated software to rank websites? (If they say yes, run)
- Do they follow Google Webmaster Guidelines? (if no, run)
- Do they write and manage blogs? (if no, pass)
- Do they do social media marketing? (if no, pass)
- Can they produce at least 5 search engine optimization related keywords that appear on the first page of Google? (if no, pass)
We hope this resource on search engine optimization companies will help you narrow down the list of the best SEO companies in the world, and that you end-up picking the right one!
We are waiting for your call! 1-800-585-3222