Every website owner wants more targeted traffic to their site. Moreover, every website owner is trying to pay as little as possible to get that targeted traffic to their site. Well, one of the most affordable methods of getting consistent targeted traffic to a website is via proper white-hat search engine optimization.
From our experience here is what most website owners do when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO). They read up on various articles on search engine optimization. They go to sites like Moz.com and searchengineland.com and see what the “SEO experts” think. Of course, if you are a real expert on SEO and have a particular subtle method of rankings your client’s site hire, would you reveal it to the world? Of course not! These so called “SEO experts” are simply trying to paint themselves as search engine optimization experts so that you hire them. In essence, whatever you read about search engine optimization tips and tricks is probably outdated already. The truth is there is no trickery to search engine optimization, there is just clean white-hat SEO that follows Google’s guidelines. You need good content, good links (there are 1,001 ways to get bad links, so be careful), and keep adding new content. When you are an active webmaster, good things happen! However, what if you don’t know where to get good links? We all know that getting links from blogs, forums, articles, link exchanges, wiki pages, press releases are all getting penalized by Google, so where do you get good links?
Enter the best search engine optimization companies! You shouldn’t try your hand at search engine optimization if you don’t know where to get good links. You can probably do the rest of what it takes to get higher search engine rankings, like proper title tags, proper filenames, good content, adding new fresh content to the site on a consistent basis etc., but none of that works without decent backlinks. Getting decent backlinks is not an easy task. Moreover, if you are spending your time doing SEO for yourself, have you done the math as to how much money you are potentially losing by not growing your business instead? That is why you want to hire a top search engine optimization company to handle your site’s SEO for you.
Search Engine Optimization Companies
Here is the truth about search engine optimization companies; most of them are absolutely useless! That is the unfortunate truth. Not only are they useless, but they may cause your site harm when your site gets penalized by Google for bad SEO. That is why the SEO community got such a bad name. We are not all bad though. There are still a handful of search engine optimization companies that still do excellent work and do right by their clients. Picking the top search engine optimization companies isn’t a difficult process though.
How to Pick the Best Search Engine Optimization Companies
If you want to pick the best search engine optimization company, simply answer “YES” to all of the below questions:
- Has the search engine optimization company been doing SEO subce before Google, as in were they around before 1998?
- Is the search engine optimization company headquartered in the U.S., particularly California where the laws favor consumers?
- Does the search engine optimization company have a presence on the first page of Google for key phrases like “first page ranking,” “search engine placement,” “search engine optimization companies,” “search engine promotion” etc?
- Is the search engine optimization company willing to give out the name and telephone number of clients so you can discuss their experiences with the company?
- Does the search engine optimization company do the actual on and off-site SEO work for you?
- Does the search engine optimization company analyze your competitors to see what they are doing for SEO?
- Does the search engine optimization company provide you with a list of key phrases where YOU can choose the best key phrases?
- Does the search engine optimization company offer reasonable pricing? (note: most SEO companies charge a set-up fee, plus a monthly fee than can range from $500-$7,500 per month depending on the work requested).
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, then you have just narrowed down the list of the top search engine optimization companies to the best search engine optimization company for you.
We are RegisterEverywhere.com hope that you choose us as your search engine optimization company, but we ask you to shop around, and make sure that you have chosen the best search engine optimization company for you. It is important to note that we get far more SEO proposal requests than we take on as clients. On our side, we want to ensure that any site we touch is going to benefit from our search engine optimization services, and is going to be a satisfied client for years to come!
Inquiries? Call: 1-800-585-3222 option 1.